Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
What do you get if guacamole and macaroni have a baby? GUACARONI OBVIOUSLY!
This BOSH! invention* is tasty AF and a really really really easy veggie recipe to make.
We think it may knock your favourite go-to mid-week meal off its perch. *DISCLAIMER* we’re not totally sure we invented it, but if anyone asks, we did.
Also- a great vegan recipe for kids!
- 4 avocados
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 red chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 small bunch cilantro/coriander (just the leaves)
- macaroni (enough for 6 people)
- cilantro/coriander and lime for garnish
- Mixing bowl
Cook your macaroni pasta.
Put all the other ingredients in a bowl and mash together with a fork to make your guac.
Pour the guacamole on to the pasta and mix together, then garnish.