Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
- 2 eggplants (chopped into chunks)
- 4 beetroot (peeled & chopped into chunks)
- 1 red onion (chopped into chunks)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp olive tapenade
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion (shredded)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup purple sprouting broccoli (cut into strips)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 400g spaghetti
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (pitted & cut into halves)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
Put the Roasting Ingredients on a baking tray & bake them for 35 minutes at 200℃ (392℉)
Put the roasted Roasting Ingredients & the Extra Sauce Ingredients in the food processor, whizz them up into sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a wok & throw in the onions, garlic, red cabbage & stir fry them until the onions vegetables are well softened.
Throw the broccoli into the pan & stir it through until it's wilting.
Pour the cooked spaghetti into the pan & fold the vegetables through it.
Pour the sauce into the wok & stir it through so the spaghetti is well covered.
Serve the pasta, garnish with olives & basil leaves. BOSH!