Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
Red Thai Curry
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 white onion (finely sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely sliced)
- 2 inches ginger (grated)
- 2 red chillies (finely sliced)
- 2 red peppers (finely sliced)
- 1 zucchini (courgette) (finely sliced)
- 2 cups coconut cream (from cans of full fat coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup red thai paste (always read the label)
- 1 cup baby sweetcorn (sliced)
- 1 cup tenderstem broccoli
- 1 cup mangetout
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 pint coconut water (left over from the coconut milk cans)
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 2 limes (juice)
- 1 cup cilantro (coriander) leaves
- Fluffy rice (We like basmati but if you prefer something else, that’s your call!)
- toasted nuts
- cilantro (coriander) leaves
Cut squash into 1 inch cubes & roast for 30 minutes at 200℃ (392℉).
Put the coconut oil in the pan & melt.
Add onion & soften (slightly).
Add garlic & ginger & cook for a minute.
Add chilli & pepper & cook for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini & cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in coconut cream so all the veg is covered.
Add red thai paste & mix in.
Add the sweetcorn, broccoli & mange tout & cook for 2 minutes.
Taste the the sauce & add sugar & salt if you think it needs it.
Add coconut water & stir in.
Add the roasted squash .
Squeeze in the lime.
Add the cilantro (coriander) & stir in.
Serve immediately over fluffy rice & garnish with toasted nuts & cilantro.