Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
Tommy Bean Pasta
We're big fans of healthy, hearty food that doesn’t take an age to make. That's why we LOVE this recipe. It’s super easy to make, really filling & totally delicious. Definitely one to stick in your recipe repertoire.
- 2 tins cannellini beans (drained)
- 4 cloves garlic (roasted for 12 minutes at 180℃ (352℉)
- 2 red onions (finely chopped & caramelised, fried with a sprinkle of sugar, salt & pepper for 5-10 minutes)
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (roasted for 15 minutes at 180℃ (352℉)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup water (you may want to use more if you want a more saucy sauce)
- 3 tbsp sun dried tomato oil (from the jar)
- Enough cooked wholewheat spaghetti for 4 people
- Balsamic Glaze
Put all the sauce ingredients in a food processor & whizz them up into a sauce - add water to get your desired consistency.
Pour the sun dried tomato oil into a large pan & warm it up. Pour the sauce into the pan & stir it. Make sure you heat it until it bubbles.
Add the Cooked spaghetti & stir it through.
Serve immediately with rocket & balsamic glaze. BOSH!