Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
Tommy Bean Pasta
- 2 tins cannellini beans (drained)
- 4 cloves garlic (roasted for 12 minutes at 180℃ (352℉)
- 2 red onions (finely chopped & caramelised, fried with a sprinkle of sugar, salt & pepper for 5-10 minutes)
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (roasted for 15 minutes at 180℃ (352℉)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup water (you may want to use more if you want a more saucy sauce)
- 3 tbsp sun dried tomato oil (from the jar)
- Enough cooked wholewheat spaghetti for 4 people
- Balsamic Glaze
Put all the sauce ingredients in a food processor & whizz them up into a sauce - add water to get your desired consistency.
Pour the sun dried tomato oil into a large pan & warm it up. Pour the sauce into the pan & stir it. Make sure you heat it until it bubbles.
Add the Cooked spaghetti & stir it through.
Serve immediately with rocket & balsamic glaze. BOSH!