Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup warm water (200ml)
- 3 cloves garlic (cut into sticks)
- rosemary (a few sprigs)
- black pepper (to taste)
- olive oil (splash)
- Fresh crusty bread, baked for 20 minutes at 180℃ (356℉)
Put the ingredients in a food processor & whizz them up into a thick liquid.
Pour the liquid into a saucepan & cook it until it thickens slightly.
Pour the liquid into a container that’s lined with parchment paper.
Push the garlic & rosemary into the top of the mixture & season with pepper & olive oil.
Bake the camemBOSH! for 20 minutes at 180℃ (356℉) until it has a nice skin on it.
Take the ‘cheese' out of the oven & serve immediately with warm crusty bread.