Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
- 1 cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 1.5 tbsp dairy free butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- Cooked Spaghetti (enough for four)
- Chives (chopped, for garnish)
Boil the cauliflower florets for 10-12 minutes.
Drain the florets and put them in a food processor.
Add all the rest of the ‘sauce’ ingredients and whizz them up into a cream.
Pour the cream over the (freshly) cooked pasta.
Add the peas and the parsley to the pan and stir everything round until it’s all well mixed together.
Serve up immediately and garnish with chopped chives. BOSH!