Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
Creamy Veggie Sausage Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions (finely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 red bell peppers (finely chopped)
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 tbsp mixed Italian herbs
- 6 Vegetarian Sausages (cooked & sliced)
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 cup cashew cream (soak 1 cup of cashews over night & whizz them up in a blender into a thick cream)
- pasta shells (cooked & enough for 4 people)
- Basil Leaves
Warm some olive oil in a pan, add the red onions & cook them until they’ve softened.
Add the garlic & stir them into the red onions.
Add the bell peppers & stir them in as well.
Season with salt, pepper & dried Italian herbs.
Add the veggie sausages (be sure they’re safe for vegans) & stir them round.
Add the chopped tomatoes & tomato puree & stir them round until everything is well covered & the flavours have started to infuse together.
Add the cashew cream & stir it in to the mixture so everything is well mixed together.
Add the cooked pasta shells & stir those in too.
Serve immediately & garnish with basil. BOSH!