Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
- 2 Eggplants (cut into slices)
- 2 Courgettes (cut into slices)
- 1 Jar Sun Dried Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 Jar Artichokes (drained)
- 1 Large Pot Hummus
- 1 Pot of Baba Ganoush
- 1 Pot of Tapenade
- 1 Flat Bread (cut to the size of the cake tin)
- Handful Cilantro
- 100g Basmati Rice (cooked & cooled)
- Chilli Sauce
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed & drained)
- 1 garlic clove (roughly chopped)
- Handful parsley
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder (more to taste)
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
Put all the Falafel ingredients in a food processor, blend to a thick paste & put to one side.
Cook the rice (follow the instructions on the packet)
With a sharp knife, cut the flat bread to the shape of your cake tin.
Cut the Aubergine (Egg Plant) & Courgette (Zucchini) into to 1cm thick slices & griddle on both sides of each slice until they're cooked through.
Place the flatbread in the base of the cake tin.
Carefully & creatively layer each ingredient to build the cake (it's your cake, add what you want, when you want or see video for guidance! Make sure the top layer is the falafel mixture)
Bake the cake at 180℃ (352℉) for 20 minutes & take the cake out of the oven.
Spread a layer of Hummus on top of the cake.
Decorate it as well as you can!
Carefully remove the cake from the tin, cut into slices &... BOSH!