Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups spinach (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup basil (finely chopped)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1.5 cups peas
- 1 cup peas
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes (finely chopped)
- Spaghetti (enough for 4 people)
- Lemon Juice
- Basil leaves
Warm some olive oil in a frying pan.
Fry your onion until it’s soft.
Add the garlic & fry it until the aroma has been released.
Season the onion & garlic.
Pour in the spinach & stir it until it’s well wilted.
Add the basil, lemon juice & wholegrain mustard & stir everything together.
Pour in the first batch of peas & stir them until they’re soft.
Blend everything together in a food processor until you have a thick sauce.
Pour the sauce over freshly cooked pasta.
Pour in the remaining peas & the sun dried tomatoes.
Stir everything together & serve .
Dress with basil & lemon juice.