Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
Super Healthy Couscous Salad
- 1/2 butternut squash (peeled & cubed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup asparagus (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 large red pepper (cut into 1 inch chunks)
- 1 large red onion (cut into 1 inch chunks)
- 5 cloves garlic
- A good glug of olive oil (approx 1/4 cup)
- Pepper (roughly 1 tsp)
- Chilli flakes to taste (approx 2 tsp)
- Salt (roughly 2 tsp)
- 1 cup pitted olives (halved)
- 1 cup cucumber (cut into 1 inch chunks)
- 1 cup basil (chopped)
- 1 cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup toasted pinenuts
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds Juice of one lemon
- Enough cooked couscous for between 4 & 6 people
- Balsamic Glaze
Put all the ‘roasting’ ingredients on a baking tray & bake them for 30 minutes at 200℃ (392℉).
Take the tray out of the oven, carefully remove the garlic then remove the skins from the cloves.
Put all the roasted vegetables in the large bowl that has your cooked couscous in it.
Throw in the roast garlic & mix the couscous & roast vegetables together.
Add the cold ingredients & stir them into the bowl.
Serve immediately with rocket & balsamic glaze. BOSH!