Give BOSH! a Shout
Your email has been sent
Creamy Lemon & Dill Spaghetti
- Cooked Spaghetti (enough for 4 people)
- 1.5 cups cashews (soaked)
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup almond milk (or the nut milk you prefer)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Small handful Dill
- Steamed sprouting broccoli & asparagus
Put all the sauce ingredients in a blender & whizz them all up into a creamy sauce.
Pour the sauce over cooked Spaghetti (make sure the spaghetti is freshly cooked, wet & piping hot) & stir it in.
Throw the dill into the pan & stir it in.
Serve immediately with steamed greens. BOSH!